Celebrate Canada's 150th Birthday DOWNTOWN huntsville
8:00 a.m. -- Lion's Club Breakfast (peameal bacon on a bun) in River Mill Park
9:00 a.m.-- Main St closes and Huntsville's history makes its way down the street in the 'Decades Parade'
9:50 a.m. -- Muskoka Concert Band & Huntsville Festival Choir in River Mill Park -- Over 100 participants from local choirs and a 34 piece orchestra perform
10:00 a.m.- River Mill Park festivities -- singing of O'Canada, live music and cupcakes!
11:00 - 4:00pm -- Spend the day shopping in our local shops, dining in our Downtown Restaurants and enjoying the festivities on Main St and in River Mill Park.
- Live music on the steps of Town Hall: Fernglen Fiddleheads, Big East, The Deelies
- Dancers from JJ's Dance Studio
- Bouncy Castles Galore and Games
- Drumming Circle with Barry "Bazza" Hayward
- Visit the 100km Farmer's Market (open from 9am -2pm on West St South)
Hunter's Bay Radio and the Funkmobile will be onsite broadcasting.
End the evening watching the fireworks display over Hunter's Bay at 10:00pm